Launched in September 2015, Junior Napier is a Saturday morning music school in the heart of Edinburgh. Held in the modern purpose-built facilities of Edinburgh Napier University’s music department, the school strives to provide the highest quality of music education to enthusiastic and talented students. Lessons are delivered by a team of professional teachers, who work to deliver a rounded musical education to prepare the students for a future of music making.
Students will receive three or four 45 minute lessons during their weekly visit to the school:
- a lesson on their principal instrument/ voice/composition
- a group ensemble/improvisation lesson
- a class on general music skills.
- an optional Music Technology class is offered to all students
- second study instrument/voice/composition lessons are available. Please contact us for availability.
Instruments taught 2018-19:
- Guitar (classical, acoustic, electric, bass)
- Voice (popular and classical)
- Drum Kit
Please see our 2018-19 brochure for fees and further details.
Download and complete our audition application form here.
For further information, please contact us by email